BIDSUSTAINABLE IS OPEN! Yes! We are accepting new orders! There are still delays somewhat. But we are committed to staying open all while staying safe. Order processes are improving day by day and we are becoming more efficient with shipping out mass quantities of orders. Our distributors and are committed to supplying us with product to fulfill your orders. Supply Chain is still STRONG!
Dear BidSustainable Customers,
First and foremost, we want to thank each and every one of our customers for being part of the BidSustainable Family.
As you all know being in food distribution can be very rewarding and very challenging. Due to the increasing number of orders and such high demand of products throughout BidSustainable, we are seeing a large number of delays and out of stocks. Due to the COVID - 19 virus we have found an increasing number of consumers having to stay at home, thus reflecting our increasing order rates.
Our staff is continually trying to serve our customers – you. We want to give a special thanks to our team who are working day and night to get everything stocked and shipped.
Please be assured that BidSustainble is doing everything humanly possible to fulfill your orders, we are working with all our Manufacturers and Distributors to be able to fulfill your needs. On a daily basis, we are receiving new product and within what seems like moments its back out the door. We consider you part of our family and take care of our own.
With this being said, we are forced to implement a new process for you, our BidSustainable family, to improve efficiency.
Please see the below guidelines:
The health of our employees comes first under all circumstances.
1. All orders are on a first come, first serve basis. The order, no matter the size, will be fulfilled depending on its line in our order fulfillment
2. If you do not get a tracking number this means that your order is still awaiting shipment. Please do not call our offices or email our reps about your tracking numbers, they themselves are packing boxes to be able to ship your orders in a timely matter) Having to answer calls for tracking numbers and answer emails for simple things takes time away from our staff and time away from us processing your orders.
3. Email is the BEST method of contact; we are stopping all communication via phone at this time.
4. Emails will be answered, all emails are guaranteed to be answered the same day.
5. We will be accepting all orders that come in.
6. Our stock report will be updated several times a day to reflect current inventory values.
7. If we do not answer you, this simply means that we are working on shipping your orders, we are still open and are committed to staying open.
We appreciate your understanding towards these matters.
The BIDSUSTAINABLE Family!